Application for TC due to job transfer of father / mother:

Read this on Desktop Mode

                                                        

To,                                                                                               

The Headmistress

Saltora Girls' High School

Saltora,Bankura

                                                 Subject: Regarding transfer certificate.

Respected Madam,

          With due respect, I would like to state that I am a student of class IX,section A,Roll Number 15 of this school. I want to inform you that my father, who is a central government employee, has recently been transferred to Purulia. So, we will have to leave by the 28th of this month and, I will not be able to continue my studies at your school.

         Therefore, you are requested to kindly issue a school transfer certificate so that I can enroll in a new school. I will be grateful to you for this.

           I have paid my library dues and other fees, and all the necessary documents are attached to this letter.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Yours obediently,

Dated:8th December'21                                                                                       Shyamli Mandi

Place: Saltora